Good evening. I enjoyed a beautiful sunset after what I was told was the hottest day since we have been here. Many sad stories continue to come our way. Women who have miscarried their child r/t the earthquake, broken and uprooted families it constantly breaks my heart. It has been neat to see what the Gain (global aid network) team has been doing. They are able to share the gospel of Jesus Christ while distributing water filters and teaching ppl how to use them. They are able to tell the Haitian ppl a bout Jesus being the living water and how they want to fill their bodies with “clean” water to honor him. Amen. Pray that we are able to partner with the Jesus film crew to provide medical care at the american embassy where the troops are handing out food. We will be able to provide medical AND spiritual healing. Exactly what the doctor ordered!
I am convinced that every child I have treated has had worms. Please pray for the team to have rest tonight to be able to serve tomorrow. It has been upper 90’s sunny and has not rained since before the earthquake. Many of the children are having difficulty breathing r/t the dust created from dirt and broken rubble. I have developed some sort of fun GI symptoms and it is hard for me to keep too many nutrients in my body. I guess it was the “best beef I had ever had” last night for supper. I later found out that it was goat. If you know me, this is quite funny considering I love goats and really want to have some as pets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI Cassie! I guess your'e "expanding" you food horizons! Hope your GI symptoms resolve quickly! Sending prayers of rest and strength to you!
ReplyDeletelove,cindi
Hi Cass, sorry about the goat but God provided animals for many reasons. Please take care of your self and sleep tight. Love you bunches. Mom
ReplyDeleteha! Good thing you didn't touch the goat yesterday. Ahhhh....Goodness girl. Sounds like the stomach stuff was not so good.
ReplyDelete